Operating since 2004, CO2 Australia is an award winning environmental services company that offers the following services:
· design and delivery of large-scale revegetation programs
· carbon abatement projects
· determination of offsets requirements
· delivery, management and monitoring of environmental offsets
· flora and fauna surveys
· threatened species surveys
· rehabilitation and monitoring.
CO2 Australia currently manages landmark commercial contracts for Qantas Airways, Eraring Energy, Macquarie Bank, Woodside Energy, INPEX Browse, Origin Energy, Newmont Mining and Wannon Water comprising a 26,400 hectare estate of carbon and environmental plantings. CO2 Australia’s extensive experience delivering offsets under State and Commonwealth legislation has also seen us deliver over 90,000 hectares of new protected areas through environmental offset projects and national park expansion. CO2 Australia continues to be awarded a number of contracts under the Federal Government sponsored 20 Million Tree Program.